Candidates are now being considered for scholarship. If you wish to apply for consideration, please download and fill out the provided application form.
- An applicant must be of Armenian descent and involved in the Armenian community.
- An applicant must be in the US and enrolled in a US-based college or university in pursuit of an undergraduate degree only.
- An applicant must have completed at least 1 semester in a US-based college or university, with transcripts.
- An applicant must answer all the questions, sign the application form and provide copies of academic transcripts. All transcripts must be certified transcripts mailed directly from the school.
- Previous scholarship recipients are eligible.
- All applicants will be considered based on service to, or participation in the Armenian community, scholastic achievement and financial need.
Please send completed application and transcripts to:
Tibrevank Alumni, Inc.
Vahan Adjemian Scholarship Fund
P.O. Box 14
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
All Applications and supporting transcripts must be received no later than April 30.
To download application form Click Here